Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bringing it Together - April 3, 2009

Tito Beveridge used his time at the Interview Show to promote living the dream and making it happen. That is, bringing together your loves and building a life from them. Tito likes science and partying so now he makes an oh so smooth vodka out of Austin, TX.

But it's really Tim Tuten who should be my mentor. He's a co-owner of the Hideout and about to be working under Arne Duncan in the Department of Education. That's pretty much living my dream - having a hand in a fun, cozy, music-filled bar and a toe in education policy.

I believe! Soon enough you'll see me by night in own my bar complete with skee-ball, old timey juke box, and deeeelishous local food tidbits. By day, you'll find me researching and suggesting cross-the-lifespan ed policies for social justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment