Friday, August 20, 2010

livin the dream

I walked by a 7-11 on my way to one of the free music Mondays in Millenium Park last summer and remembered Slurpees and how awesome they are. My stepdad used to be obsessed with them and my mom, sister, and I knew that if we wanted to be really nice we'd bring him one on our way home from running errands. In my vast experience, a round of Slurpees makes everybody happy.

Being on my way to music in the park, I had booze in my hand and on my mind. Slurpees are delicious; booze are delicious... boozey slurpees! I'd bring this idea up pretty every time I saw a 7-11 over the past two years. Today I actually did it (25/100).


The full plan for my post work Friday was amazing.
1. Get Slurpee (a mix of flavors - hopefully something blue)
2. Add tequilla
3. Ride home on the water taxi while sipping boozey slurpee

While it's unfortunate that the water taxi ride fell through, I just grinned while walking to my bus with this flavor rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment